The Ministry of Labor, Employment, Veteran and Social Affairs in cooperation with the National Organization of Persons with Disabilities organized the EQUALITY Fair (In Serbian Sajam J = DNAKI) that is set to take place between 23 and 27 October 2019 for the second time in Belgrade Fair Hall 3A at the surface of 1,000 m2.
The purpose of presenting the Ministry of Labor, Employment, Veteran and Social Affairs is to inform the general public about the activities conducted by the Ministry in order to improve the quality of life of all citizens.
At the EQUALITY Fair, innovative and affirmative activities and measures will be presented through various contents, as well as examples of good practice that contribute to creating an inclusive society by adhering to the specificities and needs of all citizens.
The Ministry stand will also include the exhibition space showcasing paintings and other works of art authored by persons with disabilities, as well as handicrafts, jewelry and various objects also made by persons with disabilities and beneficiaries of social welfare institutions.
The Ministry will also be presenting the following institutions:
- National Organization of Persons with Disabilities – NOOIS /abbrev. in Serbian/
- Association of Companies for Professional Rehabilitation and Employment of Persons with Disabilities of the Republic of Serbia – UIPS /abbrev. in Serbian/
- Republic Institute for Social Protection
- Chamber of Social Protection
- Association of Social Protection Centers
- Republican Pension and Disability Insurance Fund
- National Employment Service
- Labor Inspectorate
- Republican Agency for Peaceful Settlement of Labor Disputes
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Persons with disabilities will present their work, as well as the work of all 34 associations and 543 associations of persons with disabilities in the Republic of Serbia through numerous workshops, cultural and artistic programs, round tables etc.
All Belgrade Fair halls are adapted to access for persons with disabilities.
Event working hours: 23 and 24 October (Wednesday, Thursday) between 10:00 and 20:00, and on 25, 26 and 27 October (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) between 10:00 and 21:00.
Ticket price: Single ticket shall be charged RSD 250.00, group tickets RSD 150.00, whilst parking fee shall be collected in the amount of RSD 150.00 an hour.